In our finding dory project we have been doing many things. The main thing in our project was our group conducting our own experiments on our fish and collecting that data. To start off we did a lot of research on fish and got to learn tons of biology vocabulary as well. When we were put into assigned groups, each group member had a job, and since we had our own fish and a tank we had to keep it all healthy and our tank clean and working properly. Each member had a different role in this project. After we came up with our research question and got approved by Ms. Lesley we got to work. We conducted our experiment and collected data. Our data was presented onto a scientific poster. On that poster we had to explain our question, what our group did, and our data/results.
It was a very interesting project, and I learned so much about science and experiments throughout the process. I am very proud that I was able to make a real scientific poster, as well showcase our website and share it with the public. Our tank after our experiment, check out my website to find out more!
Link to our Website!
Link to Scientific Poster!
This is what we showcased at exhibition and I am very proud of what we accomplished.